Friday, August 23, 2013

Kanye West: I Love Kim Kardashian



"Kanye West may be known for his angry outbursts, but he shows a very different side to himself during his interview with Kris Jenner for her new talk show, "Kris."

During the sit-down, the 36-year-old rapper just couldn't seem to stop gushing over the host's daughter, Kim Kardashian, who also happens to be his girlfriend and the mother of his baby girl, North.

"My grandfather just passed," West explains to the Kardashian-Jenner matriarch in a teaser clip for the interview set to air Friday on Fox. "And his whole thing was never about money, was never about popularity, his whole thing was joy. Just joy, like having joy in his life. And she's my joy and she brought my new joy into the world. And there's no paparazzi and there's no blog comment, there's nothing that is gonna take that joy from me."

But, while the musician may be head over heels in love with the E! reality star and ready to share it with the world, don't expect him to pull a total Tom Cruise.

"I just dreamed about being next to her," he said of his longtime crush on the star, before cutting himself off, joking, "I don't wanna start jumping up and down on the couches."

To which an excited Jenner begs, "Oh please! That would be so fabulous!"

The full interview airs Friday on Fox. What do you think? Is KimYe's love going to last?"